This course gives you a good understanding of the tools and features in a variety of web platforms, allowing those new to web design to gain the hands-on practice needed to create and maintain their websites. This course covers the basics of creating and styling documents for the web. If you are not entitled to a reduced fee but are finding it difficult to pay for your course in one go, we can offer a Staged Payment Agreement to split the costs into three payments if your course(s) costs £200 or more. Please talk to a member of enrolment staff about how your payments would be structured. You are liable for all payments under this agreement, even if you stop attending your class.
- Understand the structure of web pages
- Create basic HTML documents and format content with CSS
- Integrate and manage assets such as text and images
- Learn basic Dreamweaver features and functions
- Work to produce a variety of site elements and functions
- Understand the principles of and strategies for communicating your project to others
- Develop a pool of online resources for future projects.