Still stuck in the ‘Auto’ mode on your camera? Want to take better pictures? This intensive course is for beginners who own a Digital Camera and want to learn more of its functions. Learn how to operate your camera in manual mode, make correct exposures in a range of situations and understand aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and more. This course will give you creative control over your camera thereby encouraging you to take photographs with intention, rather than letting the camera do all the work. This enjoyable, creative course will increase your confidence and you will soon see your skills – and your photographs – improving!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Expose images correctly by understanding your camera functions
- Choose the right settings for particular scenes
- Practice effective use of lens focal length
- Understand and use the aperture and shutter speed controls
- Produce images with intent that are impactful and technically proficient
Tutor: Estelle Vincent