An introduction to using Apple Mac computers and the Mac operating system. Learn how to navigate your way around, save and copy files, work with icons, menus, disks and drives. Organise media and use basic applications. Suitable for Beginners, and those with no experience of using Mac iOS. A great primer course for those wishing to join our digital design courses on Mac computers.
- Navigate Files, Folders and Menus
- Understand and work with preferences to personalise your Mac
- Upload and work with photographs and media
- Review apps and Mac software programmes
- Use the dock to access favourites
- Set up documents for printing
- Understand the main diferences between Mac and PC operating systmes.