Ideal for students who have completed the Beginners level. This course is for who already have some knowledge of digital photography and know how to use their camera. You will further explore what makes a ‘good’ photograph; through mastering exposure, focusing, composition and image editing. You will work on regular projects, set to challenge and test your skills. Feedback on your work will be given in class. If you are not entitled to a reduced fee but are finding it difficult to pay for your course in one go, we can offer a Staged Payment Agreement to split the costs into three payments if your course(s) costs £200 or more. Please talk to a member of enrolment staff about how your payments would be structured. You are liable for all payments under this agreement, even if you stop attending your class.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use exposure to produce creative images
- Choose the right settings for enhancing the subject
- Understand and practice effective use of lens focal length
- Use the Aperture and shutter speed controls effectively
- Learn photo editing skills to produce images with real impact
- Begin to develop your own style and approach to communicating with photography