There’s never been a better time to boost your skills in professional-level Design and Publishing software. Make the most of two industry standard software programmes in one intensive course – for people who mean business! The Morley College ‘Adobe Pack’ courses are designed to help you get a foot on the industry ladder; aimed at beginners or those wishing to improve their skills for new career opportunities. Working on a series of real-world design projects, taught by industry professionals and using the very latest software; this course will quickly propel your skills to the next level! Learn key design techniques in Adobe InDesign for the layout of text and graphics to produce professional publications such as posters, brochures and catalogues. Set up your documents using Adobe Acrobat – the premier PDF publishing programme; making flexible, sharable interactive publicity with real impact. These programmes are fantastic on their own, but it is by combining their respective tools and functions that you will unleash your creative potential. The course provides a solid introduction to these two industry-standard publishing programmes. After completing this course, you can continue honing your Adobe Software skills through our ‘Adobe Pack’ courses in Design, Video, Photography and Web Design. If you are not entitled to a reduced fee but are finding it difficult to pay for your course in one go, we can offer a Staged Payment Agreement to split the costs into three payments if your course(s) costs £200 or more.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work confidently with computers and specific software tools to achieve defined goals.
- Be able to read, understand and respond to professional briefs.
- Be able to differentiate between different software solutions to briefs, and select effective strategies.
- Understand how to plan software skills to generate a range of outcomes against a brief
- Work on a number of projects to produce digital layouts and a variety of communication products.
- Understand the principles of and strategies for communicating your project to others via Acrobat PDF maker